I ♡ You
Moi ♡

resize image

Hi ♡ Please call me Julie Teo. I'm born on 20/7/1996 in the year of the rat. I ♡ Kiseop from U-KISS. If you are wondering why my blog URL is Juliette instead of Julie, it's because I wanted to make it un-cliche. Please leave tag and you can find me here: ♡



Leave Love ♡



Stories ♡

Ivy Mei
Please feel free to leave a tag requesting me to link you. :)


Thanks

Skin by Little Miss ♡ Suhaila Roslan
Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey WMM-305 Review
Friday, December 2, 2011 | 10:43 PM | 0 gossip
Hello :D I'm going to write a review about Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey WMM-305. Its a long name,I know :p
Anyways. I decided to buy Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey because the design is Beautiful and most people said it's very comfortable.
Well, i bought it at an OnlineShop in my country Brunei :) ofcourse -.-
The main point, when i first wore it, I had a lil problem putting it in into my right eye? It doesn't wanna stick, but after washing it with the solution for a few times, it went in and it was comfortable but I don't know why it sort of hurts, the feeling is like when you didn't blink your eyes for like 30 seconds perhaps? P/S; i didn't soak it for 6 hours, i just wore it straight away,but i think it's better to soak it for 6 hours to prevent any problems. Well, if you want A CUTE DOLLY LOOK i recommend you to get these because it's big and it's not that 'bright' like you see in pictures of the models. But if you want a scary and sexy look I think you should get something else than Princess Mimi Sesame Grey :)
Overall :)
Color: 8/10
Design: 8/10
Comfort : 7/10
Enlargement : 10/10
Here are some pictures from Google since I'm too shy to post pictures of myself. *smiles*







Credits: Here and Here ©


Labels: ,



Old | New