I ♡ You
Moi ♡

resize image

Hi ♡ Please call me Julie Teo. I'm born on 20/7/1996 in the year of the rat. I ♡ Kiseop from U-KISS. If you are wondering why my blog URL is Juliette instead of Julie, it's because I wanted to make it un-cliche. Please leave tag and you can find me here: ♡



Leave Love ♡



Stories ♡

Ivy Mei
Please feel free to leave a tag requesting me to link you. :)


Thanks

Skin by Little Miss ♡ Suhaila Roslan
Friday, December 2, 2011 | 4:45 AM | 0 gossip
HELLO IT'S ME IVY MEI. LINK: LIERREMEI.BLOGSPOT.COM
ONLY JULIE IS ALLOWED TO COPY PASTE THIS, TQ. :)

 THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1
Vote for UKISS! ♥

Tutorial
(This will be the main post of the blog starting 1st December 2011 - 11th December 2011)
I am sorry for the circles, I don't know how to draw them. I will do a better job next time! ;
Please spread the news to all UKISS FANS. 
I made this tutorial as easy to understand as I could.
Please vote for UKISS at MTV KOREA. ;;;;;
IT IS EXTREMELY EASY TO VOTE.
  • Go here: CLICK
  • Once you open the page, quickly click "VOTE" before it changes to another picture. ;
  • Scroll the page down till you see a TV. Click what I circled. ;
  • UKISS is under Best Male, find them and click where I circled, once you click, there will be a black dot if using computer/laptop and white dot when using phone. Here I am using my phone, thus the white dot. ;
  • Click "VOTE" ;
  • If your vote is counted, this will come out 투표가 완료되었습니다(Voting has been completed.) ;
  • If it is not counted, this will come out 이미 응모 하셨습니다! 10분에 한번 참여 가능합니다.  (Voting is not completed, please vote in 10 minutes.) ;
  • Do this every 10 minutes. ;;;;;
Credits: I did everything myself. My iPhone's camera and Princess Camera (To draw the circles.)
You can spread this tutorial or even save the images for your own blog but no removing my URL/LINK. ; TQ. ©


Old | New